Why It Is Important To Hire A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
A workplace injury or illness can seriously affect your ability to provide for yourself and your family. That is why you make a workers’ compensation claim. Similarly, the outcome of your claim impacts how well your household bounces back financially from your injury.
You need the right attorney to be your guide and advocate through the workers’ comp process. The Law Office of Veronica A. Perez focuses 100% on helping injured workers fight for the workers’ compensation benefits they deserve. Our attorney, Veronica A. Perez, is not only an experienced workers’ comp lawyer but also bilingual in Spanish and English. This allows her clients to speak with her in the language of their choice and get clear advice.
What We Do For Our Clients
There is more to handling a workers’ compensation claim than filling out a form. It can be complicated, but having a lawyer working for you can take away a lot of the confusion and fear. Among the things Ms. Perez can help you with, include:
- Coordinating the medical and legal aspects of your claim
- Helping you find a doctor who will properly evaluate your injuries and set the level of compensation you deserve
- Advocating for you with the workers’ comp insurance company that may attempt to deny or minimize your claim
- Representing you in court if your claim is denied and helping you through the appeals process
- Discussing all aspects of your claim without the need for an interpreter if you speak Spanish primarily
As a small-practice owner, our lawyer is able to give each case her personal attention to directly address the client’s legal needs. We use your medical records and other evidence to support your initial claim. If the insurance company denies your claim or offers you too little to support your household, we will aggressively appeal.
Find Out More About Why You Need A Workers’ Comp Attorney
For a free initial consultation, call the Law Office of Veronica A. Perez at 619-734-9238 or email us. Se habla español.