- Workers' Compensation
Attorney Veronica A. Perez is bilingual in both English and Spanish. She graduated from San Diego State University with a Bachelors in English Literature. She obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from Western Sierra School of Law. She gained valuable experience as a Deputy Labor Commissioner for the Department of Industrial Relations- Department of Labor Standards Enforcement.
She is experienced in handling California Workers' Compensation cases, having represented both injured workers and insurance companies in complex matters. In the field of Immigration attorney Veronica A. Perez has assisted clients to reunite with their families through immigrant family petitions. She has also assisted many individuals reach the path to U.S. Citizenship.
She understands that facing legal problems can be overwhelming and costly. That is why she offers efficient legal representation at affordable rates.
Current Employment Position
- Department of Industrial Relations- Department of Labor Standards Enforcement, Deputy Labor Commissioner
- Western Sierra School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate
- San Diego State University
- Major: English Literature
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- State Bar of California, Active Member
- California Applicant Attorney Association, Member